Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 30 and Jul 02. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FAST Shipping. FREE Returns & Exchanges, All The Time.
The Carbon-A1 is the latest From Pilot USA and the lightest full headset on the market! This headset is so light that you just may forget that you have it on when you get out of the aircraft. Made with next generation, extremally tough carbon fiber materials, the Carbon-A1 is 30% lighter than most regular headsets to make those long flights in comfort.
This feature-rich headset includes a BluLink Bluetooth adapter control module that connects to up to two devices at the same time. With 20-25 hours of continuous power (2AA Batteries) and a USB-C external power source input jack, you'll always be ready to fly. Additionally, the Carbon-A1 has record-out capabilities; Connect your camera or smartphone for playback after the flight. There's also AUX input capabilities with dual volume control, for music, checklists, warnings, etc.
The Carbon-A1 comes with a modular comm cord system can change between General Aviation (Dual Plug), Helicopter (U-174/U) or BOSE A20/6 Pin LEMO Plugs for use in multiple aircraft types. (Additional comm cord cables sold separately).
The Carbon-A1 also comes with a FREE rigid, embossed, and padded case designed specifically to protect your headset. It is the ultimate headset case and is small enough to go inside a larger flight bag but robust enough to provide maximum protection for your headset on its own. Easy grip strap handle with 1/4" hard molded foam and Cordura® fabric covering. The case measures 10" x 8" x 4.5".
All backed by a FREE 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty from Pilot-USA
- Made with carbon fiber material, 30% lighter than regular headsets.
- Connect to two devices at the same time!
- Record out capabilities to camera/digital recorder or smart phone.
- USB -C external power source input.
- AUX input capabilities, dual volume control; Music, Checklists, Warnings
- Two AA batteries 20-25 hour continues usage.
- Detachable comm cord for different applications. (GA, Heli, 6 pin LEMO)
- Noise Canceling Electret Microphone
- ANR attenuation 19-21 db @ 150 Hz
- Passive: 24 dB
- Active: Additional 20 – 22 dB
- Auto Shut-Off
- Dual Volume Control
- Mono / Stereo Capability
- Protein Leather Ear Seals
- Air-foam Head Pad
- Adjustable “Memory” Flexible Microphone Boom
- Foam Mic Windscreen Cover
- Free premium headset protective case, padded with rigid 1/4" molded foam hardcase.
Free 5 year manufacturer's warranty from Pilot-USA
- Easy grip strap handle
- 1/4" hard molded foam
- Cordura® fabric covering
- Measures 10" x 8" x 4.5"
- Passive NRR: 24dB
- Active Noise Reduction: Additional 18-22dB @ 150 Hz
- Microphone Type: Noise Canceling Electret (Amplified)
- Speaker Impedance: 300 ohm
- Cord Type: 5 Foot Straight
- Plug Type: .25'' Audio Plug and .206'' Mic Plug
- Boom Type: Full Flex
- Color: Carbon Fiber
- Product Weight: 10 ounces (284 Grams)
- Shipping Weight: 3.000000
- Warranty: 5 Years
Available Plug Types:
- General Aviation (Dual Plug)
- Helicopter (U-174/U)
- BOSE A20/LEMO 6 Pin
Here you can find the Carbon A1 Users Manual.