Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 30 and Apr 01. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FAST Shipping. FREE Returns & Exchanges, All The Time.
Portable ENC Technology Quiets Extremely Noisy Helicopters
The H10-56HXL is extremely effective at blocking out low-frequency sound associated with helicopters. Modular, battery-powered portability means you can use the same headset in a variety of helicopters, either as battery-powered or in permanent panel-mount configurations. Built to withstand the rigors of commercial use in helicopter cockpits.
- Super-soft head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals
- Battery Power Module - One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation
- Pilot selectable Automatic Shut-Off feature
- Five-foot (extended) coil cord terminating with a 10-pin quick release connector
- Coiled cord assembly connects Battery Power Module to panel intercom/radio
- Same headset can be used with optional panel mount. (H10-56XP)
- Dual volume controls let you adjust the level for each ear
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
- Portable Battery Powered