Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 26 and Jan 28. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FAST Shipping. FREE Returns & Exchanges, All The Time.
Portable ENC Technology in a Proven Headset Design
Enjoy the added quiet and clarity of Electronic Noise-Cancelling technology with modular portability.
- Headset can be unplugged from portable battery module for use with Permanent Panel Mount module
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, Comfort Gel, undercut ear seals
- Battery Power Module - One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation
- Pilot selectable automatic Shut-Off feature
- Five-foot (extended) coil cord terminating with a 10 pin quick release connector
- Coiled cord assembly connects Battery Power Module to panel intercom/radio
- Dual volume controls let you adjust the listening level for each ear
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- NRR - 23 dB passive noise reduction. Additional 17 - 22 dB low-frequency noise attenuation when ENC is activated
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
- FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a
- This is the same as the David Clark H10-13HXL (Helicopter)