Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 07. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FAST Shipping. FREE Returns & Exchanges, All The Time.
Portable ENC Technology in our Most Popular Headset Design
The H10-13HXL gives helicopter pilots all the comfort, durability and performance they need, with the added benefit of modular ENC portability in a classic headset design. Comes with 5 ft. (extended) coil cord assembly with mating battery connector and Panel-Intercom plug.
- Super-soft head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals
- Battery Power Module - One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation
- Pilot selectable Automatic Shut-Off feature
- Five-foot (extended) coil cord
- Coiled cord assembly connects Battery Power Module to panel intercom/radio
- Same headset can be used with optional panel mount
- Weight (without cord assembly): 18 oz.
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- Reduced headband pressure
- M-7A noise-cancelling electret microphone provides clear, crisp transmission
- Stereo compatible for use with stereo intercom and cabin entertainment systems
- This is the same as the David Clark H10-13XL (fixed wing), except this model comes with a 5' coil cord and single U-174/U cord for helicopters.