Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FAST Shipping. FREE Returns & Exchanges, All The Time.
The AC900 PNR™ with Avcomm's exclusive patented PNR™ (passive noise reduction) technology, offers more in an improved design. These latest enhancements make the AC900 PNR the premium choice in the Avcomm headset lineup. Pilots and passengers everywhere are praising the features and benefits, claiming its comfort and performance surpass anything they've used before.
- Patented PNR™ audio technology and full spectrum stereo response
- Ultra-lite Neodymium speakers
- M67 microphone with "active filtering" chip
- Full flex boom
- Built-in push-to-talk
- Mono-stereo switch built into the cord
- Each ear cup features an independent volume control
- Deluxe comfort package with deluxe gel ear seals
- Full five-year warranty
The powerful, ultra-lite Neodymium speakers produce a richer, smoother frequency response for both voice and music. The powerful magnetic core and diaphragm provide high sensitivity and optimized response.
The speaker, a thin lightweight 4/10th's of an ounce, reduces headset weight for added comfort. The advanced speaker installation technique enhances audio performance, reduces annoying inner ear cup vibrations and increases noise attenuation. The M65 microphone with ceramic hybrid active filtering chip eliminates up to 75% of unwanted background noise while amplifying desired voice signals. Additionally, the pre-amp circuit is immune to environmental changes, will not corrode, and has a much longer life than conventional PCB based products.
Unique features include a full flex boom which bends and holds any position easily for precise microphone placement. A push-to-talk on the ear dome is a favorite feature for anyone who would appreciate a backup PTT. This addition allows easy and effortless transmission without reaching for the controls. Dual volume controls provide pilots and passengers more control for customizing personal audio preference. And new this year, a switch built into the cord allows independent volume control in either mono or stereo on either ear dome — a benefit for those with hearing loss.
Durable copper wire with spiral shielding eliminates RF interference while a polyurethane cover adds abrasion resistance and flexibility. Additional features include: gold plated mic and headphone plugs, high impact ABS ear cups, easy-to-adjust stainless steel headband with easy thumbnut adjustment, deluxe comfort head pad, deluxe gel ear seals, 100% cotton ear covers, acoustic mic muff to protect the new microphone from moisture and wind noise, plus a full five-year factory warranty.
- Impedance: 150 ohms/mono 300 ohms/stereo
- Frequency Range: 100-17,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 101dB with 1mW Input
- Volume Control Attenuation: 23dB
- Type: Electret Noise Canceling Mic
- Frequency Response: 300-8,000 Hz
- Mic Source Resistance: 220-2200 ohms
- Boom Type: Full Flex Boom
- Tensile Reinforced Copper Wiring
- 5’ Straight Shielded Cord
- Polyurethane Insulation (UV Safe)
- Gold Plated Plugs: .206” dia.(phn .250”dia).
- NRR: 24dB
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Domes: High Impact ABS Plastic
- Weight: 13.6 oz.