Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 29 and Jan 31. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FAST Shipping. FREE Returns & Exchanges, All The Time.
Developed to meet the needs of both general aviators and helicopter pilots, the AC747 PNR™ is the single answer for both applications in one headset!
- Exclusive patented PNR™ (passive noise reduction) technology and "plug
and fly" design
- Converts from general aviation to helicopter use (both cables included)
- Full flex boom
- Ultra-lite Neodymium speakers
- Each ear cup features an independent volume control
- M65 microphone with active filtering chip
- Deluxe Comfort Package included
- Full five-year factory warranty
Pilots who fly both general aviation and helicopters no longer need to buy, carry, and store two different headsets or use clumsy adapters. The AC747 PNR™ converts easily by plugging in either the general aviation straight cord or the helicopter coil cord (both included with the headset). An optional general aviation coil cord is also available. If you break a cable, no problem. Simply unplug and replace.
Powerful, ultra-lite Neodymium speakers produce a richer, smoother frequency response for both voice and music. The powerful magnetic core and diaphragm provide high sensitivity and optimized response. The speaker, a thin lightweight 4/10th's of an ounce, reduces headset weight for added comfort.
The advanced speaker installation technique enhances audio performance, reduces annoying inner ear cup vibrations and increases noise attenuation. Each ear dome also features a fully adjustable volume control for truly customized performance. Unique to the AC747 PNR™, each speaker features a 2-pin connector, allowing easy removal to change to 32 ohm speakers. This feature is an advantage to pilots with hearing loss who require more volume.
The full flex boom bends and holds any position easily for precise microphone placement. The M65 microphone with ceramic hybrid active filtering chip amplifies desired voice signals while eliminating up to 75% of unwanted background noise so that you can be heard more clearly even in the noisiest of environments. Additionally, the pre-amp circuit is immune to environmental changes, will not corrode, and has a much longer life than conventional PCB based products.
Durable copper wire with spiral shielding eliminates RF interference while a polyurethane cover adds abrasion resistance and flexibility. Additional features include gold plated plugs, high impact ABS ear cups, easy-to-adjust stainless steel headband with easy thumbnut adjustment, deluxe comfort head pad, acoustic foam ear seals, 100% cotton ear covers, acoustic mic muff to protect against moisture and wind noise, plus a full five-year factory warranty.
- Impedance: 150 ohms/mono
- Frequency Range: 100-17,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 101dB with 1mW Input
- Volume Control Attenuation: 23dB
- User Interchangeable Speakers
- Type: Electret Noise Canceling Mic
- Frequency Response: 300-8,000 Hz
- Mic Source Resistance: 220-2,200 ohms
- Boom Type: Full Flex Boom
- NRR: 24dB
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Domes: High Impact ABS Plastic
- Weight: 13.4 oz.
- Tensile Reinforced Copper Wiring
- Polyurethane Insulation (UV Safe)
- GA 5’ Straight and Heli 6’ Coiled
- Gold Plated Plugs: Mic .206” dia.(phn .250” dia).