Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 29 and Jan 31. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FAST Shipping. FREE Returns & Exchanges, All The Time.
The AC454 PNR is a full spectrum stereo headset for pilots and passengers featuring a built-in push-to-talk, an independent volume control on each ear dome and deluxe comfort kit — all packed into a headset with superior comfort.
- Avcomm exclusive patented PNR (passive noise reduction) audio technology
- Full spectrum stereo response
- Each ear cup features an independent volume control
- Ultra-lite Neodymium speakers
- Built in Push-to-Talk
- M-65 microphone with active filtering chip
- 4-way adjustable wire boom
- Deluxe Comfort Package included
- Full five-year factory warranty
Ultra-lite Neodymium speakers give you richer, smoother frequency response for both voice and music, while producing incredible efficiency that emphasizes higher frequencies. The powerful magnetic core and diaphragm were the perfect choice for high sensitivity and optimized response.
Additionally, the speaker is a thin lightweight 4/10th's of an ounce, reducing headset weight for added comfort. Audio performance notches up even higher with the advanced speaker installation technique that reduces internal ear cup vibrations and increases noise attenuation.
An M65 microphone with ceramic hybrid active filtering chip amplifies desired voice signals while eliminating up to 75% of the background noise so that you can be heard more clearly in even the noisiest of environments like open cockpits. Additionally, the pre-amp circuit is immune to environmental changes, will not corrode, and has a much longer life than conventional PCB based products.
If you have ever had a yoke mounted push-to-talk fail, you will appreciate the convenience of AVCOMM's additional push-to-talk button built into the ear dome. This is a favorite feature for anyone who needs an extra push-to-talk to transmit easily and effortlessly without reaching for the controls.
Additional features in the AC454 PNR™ include convenient monaural to stereo settings for well balanced sound, volume controls on each side, durable copper wire with spiral shielding to eliminate RF interference and a polyurethane cover for added abrasion resistance and flexibility, gold plated mic and headphone plugs, high impact ABS ear cups, easy-to-adjust stainless steel headband with easy thumbnut adjustment, deluxe comfort head pad, acoustic foam ear seals, 100% cotton ear covers, an acoustic mic muff to protect against moisture and wind noise, plus a full five-year factory warranty.
- Impedance: 150 ohms/mono,300 ohms/stereo
- Frequency Range: 100-17,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 101dB with 1mW input
- Volume Control Attenuation: 18~23dB
- Type: Electret Noise Canceling Mic
- Frequency Response: 300-8,000 Hz
- Mic Source Resistance: 220-2200 ohms
- Boom Type: Wire Spring
- Tensile Reinforced Copper Wiring
- 5’ Straight Shielded Cord
- Polyurethane Insulation (UV Safe)
- Gold Plated Plugs: Mic .206” dia. (phn .250” dia)
- NRR: 24dB
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Domes: High Impact ABS Plastic
- Weight: 14.1 oz