Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 07. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FAST Shipping. FREE Returns & Exchanges, All The Time.
The H10-60H is a premium quality headset designed for pilots who fly frequently and spend long hours in the cockpit. The versatile dome jack accepts three different cord assemblies to accommodate a variety of aircraft requiring different headset plugs for unmatched versatility to meet your flying requirements.
- Super-soft head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals
- Headset pressure adjustment
- Headband size adjustment
- M-7A, advanced noise-cancelling microphone
- Dual volume control lets you adjust the level for each ear
- Boom guide lock
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- Dome jack lets you select from three different cord assemblies
- 5-Year Warranty, Made in USA
- FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
- 5-foot extended coil cord and a single plug for helicopters
- Same as H10-60 [Fixed Wing]