Product Warranty FAQs
Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labor and second-day return shipping expenses for non-abuse malfunctions.
David Clark Aviation Headsets are covered by a 5-year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
30 day money-back warranty: If you are not satisfied with your headset for any reason, return it in good condition for a full refund of your purchase price.
Limited 3 year warranty: Aloft Technologies warrants this headset to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from date of purchase to original owner with proof of purchase. Aloft Technologies will at their option, either repair or replace any defective headset. This warranty does not apply to headsets damaged by misuse or neglect.
During the product warranty, if your product malfunctions, it will be replaced limited to Faro's warranty terms and conditions. To be eligible for Warranty Program:
- You must be the initial purchaser of the new product from Faro Aviation or one of the authorized dealers
The Headset has been properly maintained, not abused, misused, altered, modified, or repaired
Be reported to Faro Aviation within 10 days of discovering the problem
All work under warranty must be performed by Faro Aviation
All returned products must be shipped to our address, freight prepaid, accompanied by a dated proof of purchase
The purchaser voids this warranty if he, she or others attempt to repair, service or alter the product in any way
his warranty does not apply in the event of accident, abuse, improper installation, unauthorized repair, tampering, modification, fire, flood, collision or other damage from external sources, including damage which is caused by user replaceable parts (leaking batteries, etc.)
This warranty does not extend to any other equipment or aircraft to which this product may be attached or connected
Please note that warranty on custom made products may take longer to process.
Flightcom Corporation warrants to the original purchaser of its products, that eligible General Aviation products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and proper use for the period of three years from date of purchase.
Flightcom Corporation will repair or replace, at its option, any products showing factory defects during this warranty period, subject to the following provisions:
This warranty applies only to a new product sold through authorized channels of distribution.
- All work under warranty must be performed by Flightcom Corporation.
- All returned products must be shipped to our address, freight prepaid.
- Any attempt to repair, service, or alter the product in any way voids this warranty.
- This warranty does not apply in the event of accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, improper installation, unauthorized repair, tampering, modification, fire, earthquake, or damage from other external sources – including damage caused by user-replaceable parts.
- This warranty does not apply:
(a) to consumable parts such as batteries, ear seals, intercom bags, cables, external power supplies, parts listed as accessories to a system, or other parts designed to diminish in function over time unless a failure is due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
(b) to cosmetic damage or to defects caused by normal wear and tear or aging of the product;
(c) to damage caused by use with non-Flightcom products;
(d) to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses or environments described by Flightcom;
(e) to damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Flightcom or a Flightcom Authorized Service Provider;
(f) to a product or part that has been modified without the written permission of Flightcom;
(g) if any Flightcom serial number has been removed or defaced.
- This warranty does not extend to any other equipment, apparatus, vehicle, aircraft, or watercraft to which this product may be attached or connected.
- All returned products must be accompanied by a copy of dated proof-of-purchase.
Brand Warranty details goes here